Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My favorite brands!

I've been asked a few times about which brands are my favorite so here they are and why-

Super Jennie- https://www.superjennie.com
 ~It has a large capacity while being just short enough to be comfortable as well as being soft enough to decrease my cramping without having to worry about my pelvic strength crushing the cup. With the larger diameter, it allows enough room for many with low cervix or "dropping" cervix enough room within the cup.

MeLuna- https://meluna-usa.com/
 ~It has one of most size options available, as well as stem and firmness options making this the most versatile brand so everyone could have a match with a MeLuna cup. So if you have a low cervix, short canal, or average to high cervix, MeLuna has you covered. Not only that, but they now have a donation option to help those in need in the US. For $10, you can donate to the Cloth Connection Outreach on the MeLuna webpage under the Special Selections.




And here are my honorable mentions ((have not tried yet but they are on my try list))-

~Lumma has four- high capacity cups, six- average to low capacity cups, and two sizes for menstrual disks ((that are similar to Soft Cup or Ziggy)) so it has a large number of options.

~And finally... The Ruby Cup! While it only has two sizes, they will donate a cup with every purchase. And every year during May, instead of one cup being donated with every purchase, they will donate TWO cups!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite brands!

I've been asked a few times about which brands are my favorite so here they are and why- Super Jennie- https://www.superjennie.com  ~...