Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Slight Update.

I will be ordering suggested cups again shortly; but as of now, it'll have to wait for funding. You are still more than free to send suggestions and I'll add them to a list for safekeeping until I have more funding to order more cups. I will be entering more menstrual product contests in hope to make it more affordable for myself but that's a chance that may not be in my favor. Therefore it may take a while before I can get more reviews in. Especially on the considered "lower end" cups, as I will have to get a universal travel card to order overseas as an extra precaution and that might take a while. And considering that I am paying out of pocket for these cups even though I do not specifically need them so they will have to be on the lower end of my to-do list. Thank you for your time and I hope to continue more reviews soon! Until then please check out my- "Other Alternatives- quick list and information." for additional information concerning active groups or channels regarding alternative products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite brands!

I've been asked a few times about which brands are my favorite so here they are and why- Super Jennie- https://www.superjennie.com  ~...