Thursday, June 21, 2018

AliExpress Cups- Update!!

Update- Due to many wanting me to try several similar cups, i.e. exact shape but being sold by different parties, I will have to wait on ordering. I already have other cups pending from another site and will have to consider those as the priority! But I will say that as soon as I can order, in the next few months, I'll try to order the "Rose Bud" type cups from- AliExpress as they were the most voted so they will be the first.

~ OBLOOM Healthy Store - Sent SGS certification information; as well that the silicone is 50-55 hardness.
~ 2 Butterflies Store - Stated that they are Europe and America certified but I have seen no documentation proof.
~ MOKARLE Store - Offered to send me certification by email but I do not disclose my personal email so have seen no documentation.
~ LH Healthy Medicine Store - Waiting reply.

Since I do not know that the quality is, I cannot really suggest ordering at this time so please consider this if you decide to order before I get a chance to do a review. Thank you.

Side note- Was asked to see about the 'Super Jennie'-like cup from RockBrook Store and they sent me a passed FDA test report so I will order from them, second, after I have everything settled to do a comparison against the Super Jennie like asked.
The other cups will have to be put on hold until I have more funding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was asked to consider contacting and ordering from several sellers on Aliexpress so see what kind of quality the cups might be and whether or not that they'd have certification! Many had been wondering, mainly for the low cervix type cups, so I have contacted several sellers and will list if they sent any information regarding certification and what type of certification it is. And after I manage to order the different groups of cups, I'll post reviews on what I think of the quality! Please stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite brands!

I've been asked a few times about which brands are my favorite so here they are and why- Super Jennie- https://www.superjennie.com  ~...